Why does our program need corporate sponsorship?
- In order to build a world-class race car, the UWashington Formula Motorsports team must purchase raw materials and equipment. However, money is a scarce resource for our team. Our success is largely dependent upon sponsorship from businesses and companies like your own. In past years, cash, product, and service contributions have accounted for over 75% of our team's total budget. Without these generous contributions, we would be unable to produce such innovative and remarkable designs. Furthermore, the unique experience that the UWashington Formula Motorsports program provides would cease to exist.
Why should your company offer support?
- Depending on the level of your contribution, your company's logo will be proudly displayed on both our race cars, the team trailer, as well as the UWashington Formula Motorsports website. Your logo and company name will have additional exposure in the University of Washington Engineering open houses, design fairs, and numerous public outreach events around Seattle that our team attends each year.
- At UWashington Formula Motorsports, we use products and software that are used widely in industry for design, analysis, testing and construction. Letting world-class student engineers have experience with your company's product gives them a sense of familiarity and comfort upon entering the workforce where they will use and recommend the very same tools and products.
How can you get involved?
- If you are interested in potential sponsorship opportunities or would like more information about our program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to make a contribution to the UWashington Formula Motorsports program, please see our donations page.